Monday 27 January 2014

Motivational Monday

Today is the last Monday of January and I have really enjoyed writing posts to help motivate people.. On Mondays haha. For my last Motivational Monday I wanted to talk about helping less fortunate people. If you are reading this then I assume you are at home in the warmth with a laptop/tablet. Well think about this for a minute there are people out there who are homeless with no job, family, friends or a nice warm meal. This really upsets me as here in London it is absolutely freezing outside and rains nearly every single day, not to mention the crazy wind that's been working its way through the UK. 

So what I'm trying to say is next time you come across a homeless person buy them a sandwich or a hot drink, anything you can do for a homeless person is never considered little. One time I bought a homeless man some Mc Donald's and when he heard that I was going to buy him a meal his face lit up like it was Christmas or something. I could have honestly cried my eyes out because it's so sad that most of us take food for granted, or our jobs, family, friends. You never no what tomorrow holds, you too could be made homeless. So do your bit and help as much as you can, believe me it feels GREAT! 

Things to remember..
Hate your job? 
Be greatful for the money you earn that puts clothes on your back and food in your tummy.
Hate where you live? 
At least you have a roof over your head.
Hate your family? 
Be greatful they are alive and you have people to love you no matter what.
Hate certain types of food? 
At least you have food, remember there are people dying from hunger every single day.   

Always remember to be greatful and always remember that things could be worse.. Next time you see someone less fortunate who needs a hand. Give them help and I'm sure one day when the time comes that you need someone, you'll also receive a helping hand.

Thank you so much for reading my Motivational Monday's I hope it has helped in any way possible, have a great day!

Lots of love.. Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment