Sunday 26 January 2014

Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment Review

As the weather here in London quickly turns to bone shattering cold temperatures, it can leave us with several problems. Dry lips being one of them. I was rummaging through my lipsticks trying to find something that would help bring back the moisture in my lips, and I came across this.. 


Fresh - Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15

I have been using this for 3 days and I can already see how much it has helped. What I love about this lip treatment is that is smells great, gets to work quickly, and it has a pink/purple tint to it. I hate lip treatments that smell/look awful on the lips as it just makes you want to bin it and never use it again. So this is definitely the solution! 

Check out the Fresh website to get a full description of the product/ingredients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment