Wednesday 22 January 2014

Boots Mini Haul

Yesterday I popped into Boots as I wanted to pick up the new mascara from Maybelline 'Big Eyes'. I can never resist some mascara! Then I saw that Boots had one of their offers on where you save £2 on selected items, and I may have just accidentally picked up some other bits. 

Originally £8.99 but I got it for £6.99

 I then picked up 2 other items from Maybelline as there was a different offer which was by 2 and get the second half price. I chose the baby skin instant pore eraser as I love the baby lips and think they are amazing so hopefully the baby skin will be just as great. I then grabbed a new baby lips in Peach Kiss.

£7.99


Originally £2.99 but as there was the offer I got it for £1.49


Then I strolled over to Barry M as I needed a eye/lip pencil sharpener and then I saw this Matte Nail Paint in Crush that I saw featured on +SianShutterbug channel and I loved the colour so thought I would give it a try. I will upload a picture of the result on my Instagram: marinatilahun

£1.99

£3.99 - Colour: Crush

Lastly as I was going to pay and leave I saw that Rimmel also had the save £2 deal on the moisture renew lipsticks, so after swatching a couple of different shades of pink I went for the shade Latino 200.

Originally £6.49 but I got it for £4.49 (200 Latino)





I will share the outcome of these products on my Instagram - marinatilahun

Lots of love.. Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment