Wednesday 29 January 2014

Umberto Giannini 'FRIZZI' Review

Hello all today's post is going to be about a hair product from Umberto Giannini. I suffer from horrendously frizzy hair so I wanted to try out a new frizz tamer as I like to call it. I decided to go for the Umberto Giannini 'FRIZZI' product as it contains argan oil which my hair is a big fan of. Here is the product (may I add it's a best seller)

Umberto Giannini 'FRIZZI' - £6.99 (Boots)
After using this product my hair was left soft, tamed and had a beautiful shine to it, but not extremely shiny as that tends to make your hair look more greasy than shiny. The ends of my hair looked less damaged as I do straighten my hair often. Also it doesn't weigh your hair down which is another brilliant thing about this product, as I love voluminous hair. This truly is a miracle worker and worth the price!

Umberto Giannini 'FRIZZI' collection:
http://umbertogiannini.com/products/range/frizzi


Lots of love.. Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment