Friday 10 January 2014

Marina 'Hearts' Girl Meets Dress

Hey guys, so I was lucky enough to be chosen to collaborate with Girl Meets Dress.. What exactly is Girl Meets Dress I hear you say well let me explain. It is a FANTABULOUS dress hire company where you get to hire designer dresses for unbelievably affordable prices, and when you’re done with the dress you send it right back and don’t have to worry about the dress taking up space in your closet. Now if you don’t want to take my word for it then how about the word of The Apprentice runner up Luisa Zissman. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbKweV9t0DM

How it works I hear you ask, well you simply head on over to the site, drool over the dresses (optional), choose your dress from any of the sections, stare at the price in disbelief, have a little cry over how much money you’ve saved and then wipe your tears and hit that hire me button. Of course after you’ve selected your size and how long you require the dress for. For even more information have a look at this video. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUaLZvQ9n0

Right so now you have a better understanding of Girl Meets Dress I thought I would share the 5 cocktail dresses I picked out. 

1) LILI LONDON - Lace Halter Neck Skater Dress - HIRE: £29



A navy halter neck dress from Lili London. I love this dress as its cute and sexy, the colour is fab and of course the price is just jaw dropping. It would definitely be my alternative to and LBD if I didn't want to wear black.

















2) TFNC - Folly Dress - HIRE: £49



The perfect red dress from TFNC. We all need that perfect red dress in our lives and this is it. This is sure to turn heads as its figure hugging and super sexy. This dress has left me speechless and I’m sure that you too will be leaving other speechless when you turn up in this little number.

















3) DARK PINK - Joy Halter Maxi Dress - HIRE: £49



A stunning maxi dress from Dark Pink. This really caught my eye as it’s simple and elegant but not in a boring way that some dresses tend to come across as, because this dress features a lace halter neck and slit on the side of the dress to add that bit of sexy back in.


















4) ELISE RYAN - Trim Cross Front Dress Red - HIRE: £39 



An effortless flawless dress from Elise Ryan. The next thing that caught my eye was this red sleeveless dress as it’s absolutely gorgeous, and this colour will work so well for so many skin tones. Now we all know that every cocktail dress needs to have that pop of glam and this dress certainly ticks that box as it features a rounded neckline of decorative stones.















5) GORGEOUS COUTURE - The Bailey Dress Blush - HIRE: £49 (RETAIL £202)



Gorgeous couture really is gorgeous (excuse the Dad joke) I had to include this dress in my top 5 as this shade of pink is to die for. It’s loved by celebrities and fashion editors, and can be loved by you too in this specific design or in the best-selling maxi dress design.
Girl Meets Dress caters to every woman’s needs, have a look for yourself. http://www.girlmeetsdress.com/
















I also came across this quote that was emailed to me from one of the lovely ladies at GMD (Girl Meets Dress) and it said "Everybody deserves a Cinderella experience" *Wipes tear* You're right, we do! Now I don't know about you ladies but I WANT MY CINDERELLA EXPERIENCE AND I WANT IT NOW! OH WE GOIN' TO THE BALL TONIGHT LADIES *Snaps fingers* Now who's with me!! Everyone to the Girl Meets Dress website http://www.girlmeetsdress.com/ I promise you, you will find YOUR perfect dress. 


Lots of love.. Mx



No comments:

Post a Comment