Wednesday 8 January 2014

Marina 'Hearts' H&M

So today I thought I'd do a quick post about some things I picked up lately at H&M. As I was passing by one of the mannequins said "hello, why don't you come in and get out of that rain" so I did as it would have been really rude of me not to (It happened I swear) First up I got this gorgeous simple layered gold chain for £7.99, I LOVE GOLD JEWELLERY! (Don't worry we can all share it) 



I also picked up some rings as it is very rare that I find a ring that I love, but most importantly a ring that fits me as I have weird fingers. These pack of rings were £3.99..


I also got these pack of rings that were also £3.99 as I just couldn't decided which ones to get so I got them both..


Lastly from H&M I got.. *sigh* yes another ring I am only starting to realise that I may have went a little insane.. oh well at least when I slap myself in the face with shame I'll do it in style.. Oh but did I mention that it was only £1.99.. oh I feel much better now :) 


Make sure you all go check out the H&M sale before it's over as you always get your money's worth and there are TALKING mannequins (covers mouth with hand purposely to show off rings) 

Lots of love.. Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment