Wednesday 1 January 2014

Welcome To My Blog..

Okay so I have absolutely no idea how to start a blog so I’m just going to write whatever pops up in my head (chocolate) okay maybe I shouldn't write absolutely everything otherwise this will probably turn into a food blog. I guess a smarter approach to starting a blog would be introducing myself, my names Marina Tilahun, I am 20 years old and I live in London. Is it just me or did that sound a bit like the “about me” section for a dating profile.. Sorry about that, moving on.

I decided to start a blog as one of my new year’s resolutions is to do more things that I’m too shy to do, and this is definitely one of them. Another one of my new year’s resolutions is to actually try and complete a new year’s resolution for once in the 20 years of my life. I must say I’m very proud of myself for actually doing this as throwing yourself into the blogging world is actually quite scary. You never know who is going to be reading your blogs or who you might come across, there are tons of weirdo’s out there and I know I’m a bit of a weirdo but I mean a weirdo past normal.

(Oh just get to the point Marina) What my blog will be about... well mainly my interests like photography, fashion, make-up, events, TV shows/films, food and MAYBE (sorry for shouting) some motivational blog posts. Right I think I have taken up enough of your time with my rambling so I should probably go, thanks so much for sticking around and reading my first blog post and hopefully I can get to know each and every single one of you. Happy New Year everyone I hope this year you too do something that you're too scared to do.. trust me it feels great to do something you’re absolutely petrified of doing. If I can do it so can you.. I BELIEVE IN YOU! Smiley face, yes I just typed smiley face and no I’m not going to erase it.


“If you can dream it, you can do it” 

Lots of love.. Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment