Sunday 5 January 2014

Pukka Chai Tea

Now I don’t know about you but I’m not a very adventurous person when it comes to trying new things out, although I wish I was. I know I’m probably super late with trying out this one product, but I blame it all on being a lame old lady who never wants to step out of her comfort zone. A while ago I was at a friend’s house and I was offered a hot beverage as it was absolutely freezing cold that day (I should say everyday as I live in London) and I was told about how good chai tea was. So I decided to give it a whirl as I was feeling pretty spontaneous that day and MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS.. it was so good. 

If you are yet to try chai tea, please don’t make the same mistake as me in being too scared to, it won’t bite I promise it is absolutely delicious. If you are wondering what the ingredients of chai tea is then wonder no more as I have the perfect description (taken from the box) “Pukka original chai, organic black tea gently spiced with cinnamon, cardamom and ginger”. In the box you get 20 sachets and all you need to do is infuse the tea bag in freshly boiled water with however many teaspoons of sugar you desire. 



You can also add honey and a splash of milk “for a cup of pure joy” You can find this specific box of chai tea as well as Pukka’s other tea products in Tesco. 



Grab your cuppa, get on that sofa and indulge in unhealthy amounts of crappy T.V as it is Sunday and that's how we do it in my household.

Lots of love.. Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment