Monday 3 February 2014

Movie Monday - The Holiday

Hi all, so it's Movie Monday, is it sad that I'm really excited. Oh who am I kidding I don't care. So first up has to be The Holiday featuring Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black. (Takes a moment to compose self) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FILM SO DAMN MUCH!! I'm not even sorry for shouting, I don't know what it is about this film but I just love it. Cameron Diaz never fails to impress me in her films. 

If you haven't seen it then please, please PLEASE watch it, it's an amazing film. I could not possibly sing its praises anymore. I could watch this film everyday for the rest of my life and would never get bored of it. The storyline, actors/actresses, setting, music everything is all just spot on. This is definitely my favourite film in the entire world. I know that's a big statement but this film just never fails to hook me into the story over and over again. Absolutely positively the best film ever (in my opinion) Nancy Meyers.. I applaud you, thank you for this film.

Why are you still here.. go watch it and if you've already seen it go watch it again!




Lots of love.. Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment