Sunday 9 February 2014

Marina 'Hearts' Beauty & The Boutique

Today I wanted to share with you a fantastic site I came across quite recently called Beauty & The Boutique. The reason being is that I think that it is a fantastic website, and that more women should discover it. Katie is the founder and is also a professional make-up artist and fashion stylist. After watching Katie's video on her story about why she started up Beauty & The Boutique I honestly felt so inspired, because I truly felt so great about myself after watching her video. So I would love to help spread the word to other women to check out her website and YouTube channel as it may boost your confidence if your feeling down about yourself. 

Here is the link to Katie's website where you can also find her YouTube channel, Twitter & Facebook page. http://www.beautyandtheboutique.com/

Not only is Katie very inspiring she also has 3 categories where you can shop from which are style, beauty and accessories. Below you will find 3 of my recommendations from each section.

Style:

1st up are these sexy silky satin shorts. This shade of grey is easy to style and can be worn for a night out or a casual day. 

The Grey Short - £49

Next up I chose this cosy jumper as it's something I could see myself living in. It's also versatile as it can be styled up but also styled down with a nice pair of jeans and comfy boots, perfect for running errands.

The Eiliadh Heart Jumper - £69
For my last item in the style category I chose the Rachel Doran Bag. I love that again this item can be used for 2 different purposes. Wear it as a clutch for a night out or across the body for day.

The Rachel Doran Bag - £54


Beauty:

My beauty recommendation is definitely going to have to be from Pinks Boutique. I went for the Bamboo & Oatmeal Facial Polish, Lemongrass & Mandarin Cleanser and last but not least the Lemongrass & Cammelia Moisturiser. This specific cleanser and moisturiser are aimed at people with oily/combination skin so if you have normal/dry skin then I would recommend switching the cleanser and moisturiser for the organic range instead. See images and prices below.


Pinks Boutique - Bamboo & Oatmeal Facial Polish - £25


 
Pinks Boutique - Lemongrass & Mandarin Cleanser - £17.50


Pinks Boutique - Lemongrass & Cammelia Moisturiser - £24

For those with normal/dry skin try the organic shea butter or organic coconut oil.

Organic Shea Butter - £9.99

Organic Oil - £9.99


Accessories:

The first accessory that really caught my eye was the stud collar, I need this in my life, it's absolutely stunning. I also think that it would look even better draped down a backless dress. LOVE IT, LOVE IT.. LOVE IT!!



The Stud Collar - £17


Okay I've calmed down now, for my last 2 accessory recommendations I chose 2 beautiful bangles. The first one is The Hazey Jaime Platted Bangle (available in orange, blue, pink and black) and The Vicky Preston Bangle. 

The Hazey Jaime Platted Bangle - £12

The Vicky Preston Bangle - £25

The reason why I chose these three items is because I LOVE gold jewellery, but fear not if you prefer silver jewellery, because Beauty & The Boutique has it all. Here is the direct link to the accessory category http://www.beautyandtheboutique.com/category_s/45.htm 

I really hope that you all have a look at Katie's website, and watch her story it truly is amazing. She is so brave for being honest and open and extremely inspiring for not only sharing her story, but for wanting to help others in the process. 

Katies Links:

Website: 
http://www.beautyandtheboutique.com/
Twitter: 
https://twitter.com/katie_tweet
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/beautyandtheboutique?fref=ts
Instagram: 
http://instagram.com/beautyandtheboutique
YouTube Channel: 
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_bc4xV-LjKlrkUlmMDQiaQ

Thanks for stopping..

Lots of love.. Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment