Sunday 19 January 2014

John Frieda Full Repair Review

Okay so this review has been a long time coming, I MUST write a review on John Frieda. Where to start I LOVE HIM, I want to meet him and give him a MASSIVE hug! His new hair care (John Frieda Full Repair) is THE BOMB, I cannot praise him enough. This is what the hair care looks like.



So let me explain exactly why I love this hair care, I use possibly every single hair damaging tool ever. Hair dryers, straighteners, curlers, bleach, hair dye and I probably don't cut my hair as often as possible. So this left my hair really unhealthy and tired. I then went to Boots and found out about the new (at the time) John Frieda products that had just come out. After reading the benefits I was sold, because John Frieda's products have always worked so well for my hair, so I was sure that it was going to help me massively. 

What I did when I got home.. I washed my hair using the shampoo and conditioner, I then used the deep conditioner hair mask and combed all through my hair so that it was distributed evenly. Then I wrapped it up and put a shower cap on to allow the heat to stay locked in and to really condition all throughout my hair. (Deep conditioner isn't shown in the image above as I have finished it all but here's an image taken off the website)  http://www.johnfrieda.co.uk/Home/  



Then I left the hair masque in to do its magic for a couple of hours, in this time I got some work done, read some blogs, had some food then I rinsed it out with cold water. Will explain why I used cold water at the end. After this my hair was left so smooth and felt revived. A couple of weeks after using this product I am so happy to say my hair is back to its normal healthy condition. So if any of you have any hair problems or your hair just needs a good deep conditioning then I definitely recommend John Frieda's Full Repair. 

If you don't need any hair repair then you can also try out these products I picked up.



On the left is a daily miracle leave in conditioner it also has a heat protector in it so this would be great to use before using any heat tools on your hair. In the middle is an overnight repair serum which leaves your hair feeling freshly cut and like no heat has come near your hair. Lastly on the right is a glossing mist which I actually bought a while ago but it has lasted me so long and leaves your hair looking shiny without feel greasy like some other products tend to do. Right about rinsing your hair with cold water, its good for you as cold water closes the hair cuticles and seals in the moisture.

You seriously get your moneys worth with John Frieda and what I love is that it's affordable and you see results quickly, because with some products it takes months and months before you see any changes to your hair, and I hate that. I hope this helps some of you guys with your hair problems as bad hair is not cute. Have a great day everyone :) 

Lots of love.. Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment